Maryland Capital companies, Inc. (MCE) provides business loans to companies based in MCE’s Service Area: Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Dorchester, Talbot, Caroline, Queen Anne’s and Kent counties regarding the Maryland’s Eastern Shore and in addition Baltimore City, Anne Arundel and Baltimore counties.
Our objective would be to help organizations that offer a site or item towards the community that is surrounding assistance companies start their doorways and supply all of them with company training and mentoring necessary to be successful.
That is eligible?
- A start-up for-profit business owner with 10 or less workers
- Has attempted to receive financing via a old-fashioned loan provider or a bank
- Situated within MCE’s solution area in the list above
- Should have a demonstrably established company concept and company plan (MCE can help develop business strategy)
- Capability to create full-time and/or employment that is part-time low to moderate-income residents
- Should be a U.S. resident or appropriate alien
- Must show capability to repay loan
- Will need to have credit that is reasonable and payment records
Terms and costs
- Loans for just about any quantity from $5,000 to $35,000
- Up to ten years
- Interest from 6% to 12percent
- 1% closing fee associated with loan quantity
- Legal Reserve Fee ($250 – $1,000)
- $100 Application that is non-refundable Fee
- $15 Credit Report Fee per applicant (non-refundable)
- MCE will conduct semi-annual website visits to your online business
- No expenses or penalties for very early payment
- Protection might be required as much as the complete quantity of the loan
- Candidates needs to be single proprietors, partnerships or corporations